Let's see, what went wrong today:
- Stuck the bracing on the rudder box in the wrong spot so I had to plane that off then re-glue it.
- Got the sides on and as I was taking a picture I thought, 'How do I get the side tanks in?'. Luckily, they go in quite easy. Whew!
- Forgot to notch out the side tanks for the bracing inside the boat. Not a biggie and easy fixed.
- Using picture frame clamps made putting the stern transom on nice and easy... and square.
- Turned my router upside down in my vice and made a temporary routing table to make some space for the gudgeons on the rudder box.
- Stripping of the tiller is going well. Should be able to re-varnish tomorrow.