- Runs from putting it on too thick the first time.
- Runs still soft, with a skin over wet paint, even after five days drying.
- When I put on the next coat, it blistered where the runs were, despite lots of rubbing back (thought I'd got rid of all the soft paint, obviously hadn't).
- Put the last coat on with a foam roller, and there were thousands of little bubbles that left tiny 'pin holes' in the paint.
- Tried a lambs wool covered roller... left lambs wool in the paint!
Don't think I'd use Kill Rust again, just a good quality exterior latex acrylic house paint, probably semi-gloss.